For supporting our work and our school projects in Afghanistan we thank:
- the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development
- the Fritz Hollweg Foundation
- the "German Foundation for the UN-Refugee Aid", as well as Dr. Reinhold Friedl from German Foundation UN-Refugee Aid, Bureau in Oldenburg
- the "Alladin Children e.V." in Berlin
- the "Sanofi Pasteur MSD GmbH", Leimen
- the ‘Lions Club Bremer Schweiz‘, which organized a ‘Schleppjagd hinter der Niedersachsenmeute‘ in Aljarn
- the ROTARY Clubs and INNER WHEEL Clubs in and outside of Bremen
- the University of the Arts Bremen
- the ‘Hilfswerk Ostasien‘ of the ‘Ostasiatischen Verein‘ in Bremen
- Count and Countess Trapp
- the German Foreign Office in Berlin
the Bremer Landesvertretung in Berlin
- Almut Röper from the ‘via roeper Erfolgskommunikation’ for the conceptual redesign of our flyer
- Tarek Noor for the photographs
- the ‘Gesamtpersonalrat für das Land und die Stadtgemeinde Bremen‘. Within the drive ‘Das Kleine hinter'm Komma für einen großen, guten Zweck’ many employees and pensioners of Bremen’s civil service donate the penny amounts of their monthly paychecks.
- the ‘Bezirksgruppe Cuxhaven/Stade‘ of the ‘Deutschen Tonkünstlerverbandes‘ (DTKV). Several artists, musicians and singers performed a charity concert in the assembly hall of the Grundschule Otterndorf
- the class 6 F of ‘Schulzentrum Rockwinkel’ in Bremen. The students of this class worked hard on handcrafted projects for 3 days, and sold their products at an Advent sale benefitting Afghan children.
- the firm of WebMen Internet GmbH for the installation of our website
- Katinka Werner for the translation of our website into English
- Siddique Noor for his support of the IAWA in Kabul
- Dr. Willi Steul Intendant of ‘Deutschlandradio’ for his support
- numerous companies and private contributors
- the Haupt- und Realschule in Hagen for organizing a school festival promoting IAWA.